Grow your business and manage your cash flow
What are some of the Benefits of a Business Line Of Credit
How do I qualify for an unsecured small business line fo credit?
At Clickcapital we like to make it easy for you to access the funds you need to grow your business. You can either fill out our, or call one of our friendly team on 1300 617 673, so they can help you with the application. The form takes approximately ten minutes to complete.
For our Line of Credit Product all you need to have ready is:
1.Your Driver’s Licence number
2. The ABN for your business
3. The BSB and account number of your main trading account.
When we’ve finished assessing your application, we’ll give you a approved amount that is yours to use anytime you like and for anything you like. Simply head to our online portal and draw-down the amount you need.
“We were opening a second location and needed money for the fit-out. Clickcapital’s process is so simple. from a quick online applcation and then a couple of follow up phone calls we had the money in our account in 2 days.”
Sharlene Wilson, Vet from NSW
We have access to a large range of lenders in Australia
Frequently Asked Questions
Unsecured Business Lines of Credit are a great tool for growing your business. The banks don’t like doing them because they don’t require your house as security. Here are the questions we often get asked.
How are Clickcapital Loans Different from a traditional lines of credit?
What can i use my line of credit for?
How Fast can I get the Money?
How much do you charge for a Unsecured Business Line of Credit?
With the Clickcapital revolving Line of Credit there are three different costs:
- There is a one-off charge called a Line Activation Fee of $195, which is charged when you first make a draw down.
- There is a Monthly Subscription Fee of $25.00 which is charged monthly in arrears from when you first make a draw down.
- You pay interest – but only on the funds you have drawn down, and only until you repay those funds. Interest is charged at a fixed rate, calculated daily based on your drawn balance, and charged weekly. The facility limit of your Line of Credit, and your interest rate, will be based on our assessment of your business. Rates for Clickcapital Line of Credit start from an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 14.95% p.a.
Every week we will attempt to Direct Debit your business account for the repayment amount owing that week, any unsuccessful attempt will attract a $25 Dishonour Fee, as well as a Late Payment Fee.
How long is my Line of Credit available?
How do I pay back the Line of Credit?
The weekly repayment will comprise interest and a portion of principal (1%) as well as any applicable fees.
So that you don’t need to worry about missing a payment, our set weekly repayments will be automatically debited from your nominated business bank account.
You can choose to simply pay the set weekly repayments, or you can make additional payments at any time to reduce your drawn balance, thus reducing the amount of interest you pay. It’s up to you.
What can the Clickcapital Line of Credit be used for?
How much can i Borrow?
Expert Finance Advice
Business owners trust us to look after the needs of their business. We are specialists committed to delivering the very highest service in Business Finance and Insurance.